May 2, 2011

FFC - FFF - I {heart} Mom!


Buona Festa della Mamma translates to Happy Mother's Day! Thank goodness for Google/Translator....my in-laws always appreciate it when I try to fit in! LOL!

I used a new 4x6 DCWV stack I found at Joann's, it has some of the prettiest papers in it...the stack is called Lemon Flower. I also used a MS border punch, glitter paper for the Lacey Circles Nestie, some very old K&Co chipboard flowers, a Sizzix flourish die, lots of Copics, ribbon, pearls, and a CG sentiment.

I have to say...if you don't have a Bow Easy, you don't know what you're missing!

I'll have a few more projects to post this week...seems I've been busy in my craft area lately, lucky me!

6 comments:

Becca Fabozzi said...

WOW denice, this card is just gorgeous. I LOVE the papers you used, the colors are beautiful. Congrats on a beauty of a card.

Michele said...

Beautiful coloring of the girl! :-) You are so dang awesome when it comes to cards!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Mother's Day card. I love the yellow, Of course the coloring is awesome as well.

Amy said...

Gorgeous as usual!!

Cherie said...

Adorable card! You rock!

Marji said...

The Colors are so beautiful and springy. I just luv your coloring. You are going to have to teach me your coloring with copics. I wanna learn. YAY.