Jun 2, 2011

TGF - Royalty - Week 1


There's such a great challenge at TFG this entire month and this is week 1 of 4...if you haven't checked out TGF's blog yet, you really should...there's so much inspiration. The theme this week is "Fairy Tale Fun" and we needed to create a card or project using TGF stamps inspired by a fairy tale or prince/princess...EASY PEASY!!!

I have lot's of layers on this, along with a couple of Spellbinder dies. There's plenty of flowers, some sewing, i-Rock gems (thanks Marjorie!), and another $1 sentiment stamp. I also added Dimond Dust to a few of the flowers, and don't you just love the glittery pink leaves? Red and pink are not my fav color combination, but I wanted to use the bright pink on Anya's dress so I could add the flowers.

All in all, I think this card turned out quite nice and is regal enough for any princess!

9 comments:

gobeagirl said...

Hi Denice. This is so beautiful! I love the diamond dust on the flowers. Where do you get that from? I have never used, but it is spectacular. I love how you have colored and designed Anya's tiarra. It is just wonderful with the gems, I mean rubbies on it. lol... I love the red and pink together and I would never have thought to use them like that, but they so work! Hugs, Lisa

Pam said...

Getting caught up on all your entries here... WOW! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them all!!!! You ROCK the copic coloring, I tell you!

Amy said...

Love it!! I noticed the sewing on this card also, very cute ;)

Michele said...

Gorgeous!! I love the pink and red together on this card, even though I, like you, don't normally like them together. Great job!! :-)

Unknown said...

Denise stunning as always i love the glitter in the flowers and the color combo didn't turnout too bad neither.

Kay aka kdedid said...

Pretty sure this card is fit for a princess!

Marji said...

Again I luv your card. What more can I say except I was shocked you used pink LOL. Don't you just luv that iroc. I want them to add more colors and glimmer to their iroc collections. I agree with pam too that you rock on the copic coloring. YOU DO YOU DO. you can teach us. Right?

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh I'm lovin' the color combo. Really sweet image and those flowers are just yummy! xxD

Cherie said...

Absolutely adorable De! :o)