Oct 7, 2011

TSB - Ellie's 1st B/day

This is going to be quick as I have to get ready for work, but I wanted to post a card I made using a fun digi stamp from The Stamping Boutique for my niece's daughter's 1st birthday this weekend. I just think the balloon carrying the cupcake is sweet...and super clever!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLIE!!!


It seems my inner child has come out lately as I can't stay away from glitter and this image just shouted "GLITTER" to me! Who doesn't love their Quickie Glue Pen for moments like these?!! lol!

Last July I bought my first MFT die and have finally gotten around to using it~LOVE IT!!! Don't be surprised if you see clouds floating on my blog all month...these are the perfect little size for any project.

As I said...a quick post!
Thanks for stopping by, it's always nice to see a smiling face or two.
:Dx
Denice

1 comment:

Marji said...

OMG I need to look at your blog at least 3 times a week. BOY AM I BEHIND. What a wonderful idea with the teabags. I think I will do that for xmas with hot cocoa. I luv your cards ALL OF THEM. The balloon with the cupcake is to die for and the coffee mugs is so adorable and that halloween one I Just luv it. Pretty much take any stamp and color it halloween colors. Gave me some ideas now. THANKS. LUV IT. You are such a talented and awesome woman. LUV looking at your creations. YAY. have a great day.