Feb 10, 2012

XOXO

Babette has been hanging around in my craft area colored and waiting to go ever since her release a few months ago, so I took the opportunity to finish one more Valentine's Day card and thought I'd join in a couple of challenges along the way...to add stitching and use mismatched papers on a project.



I love sewing on cards but do not love hauling out my bulky machine everytime I use it, until recently when I discovered I can still sew with it while it's in the base of it's carrying case...saving me the time and muscle of having to take it out of it's case. Why didn't I think of this before?!! Oh, how I envy those with their totable Janome's!!

For some reason I think this card looks like it has a lot of empty space, it must be the picture because everytime I look at it in RL I can't think of anything else I want to add to it....if only you could see this beautiful glittery/glitzy SEI DP...it really is perfect for this gorgeous young lady.

Challenges:
TGF: Monday Funday #19 Stitching
365 Days: #343 Mismatched

Stamps:
TGF: Blush Babbette
TGF: Bantastic

SEI DP, Copics, Recollections flowers, pearls, ribbon

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from all of you!
:Dxx
Denice

3 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Soooo pretty! I love this Denice! The banner is just perfect, and I love her dress! Her hair also looks amazing. Great card!

Leanne said...

Hi Dee!! I love this!! I can't tell it's mismatched paper it's so seemless, like they were meant to go together. :) Babette looks divine and ready for her Valentine. Love the banner and your stitching is perfect. I guess we'll be seeing more stitches from ya huh? Sweet! Have a beautiful day and a fantastic weekend!!
Hugs,

Annie@Ambriel said...

What a gorgeous card. love the mix of patterned paper.. they looked so good together, love all the banner, string of pearls and blooms and image is just lovely. THanks for joining us at 365cards.