May 30, 2012

NINE!!!


That's right....I said, "NINE!"
Which means I have NINE graduation cards to make this year! Four are done....only five more to go!

For the Kraft Journal I dry embossed a few of the stars which were cut in Kraft. I also inked a CB embossing folder with black Archival Ink before dry embossing the YOU DID IT, then I quickly sprinkled and melted clear embossing powder over the ink...a double embossing whammy!

For TGF I used the digi Graduation Anya and stiched around the base of the card in black. A while back one of the Farmer's said they used white thread and colored it with their Copics to get the color they wanted and I thought....how would you do that if it's already on the card, wouldn't it make a mess?!! Hmmm, after some thought I decided to leave the thread on the spool but pulled out as much as I thought would be needed to go around the card. I then colored it with my black Copic and rewound it back onto the spool. Great idea! Now I can have all the matching thread that I want!

For Anyone For Anya I used the digi Graduation Anya and used circles in a couple of different places.

Challenges:
The Kraft Journal: Emboss & Embellish
TGF: Farm Fresh Friday - Stitching
AYA: Get a ROUND to it!

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are always appreciated!
:Dxx

4 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Niiiice!! Love how this turned out! I haven't had to make any grad cards this year! Don't worry, I'm sure my turn is coming! Great job!

Annie Rose said...

This is awesome! I love it. :) Thanks for playing with us at {ANYONE FOR ANYA}!

Luvs,
Annie Rose

Unknown said...

Hi Denice,
Well , I’m back and I have the rest of today free so as to catch up on everyone’s creations since I have been away refurbishing my old house.
I adore reading the blog’s and looking at all the lovely cards and projects, almost as much as making the cards myself.
Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog , its so nice to keep in touch.
Fabulous creations here since I have been away this one is fabulous
Great work well done ,
Hugs Elaine

Unknown said...

Wow that is a lot of graduation cards! I only have 2 to make this year but seeing as my sin is the first great grandchild on both sides there is going to be a lot in the coming years.