Jun 9, 2012

Wicked Wednesday - Let the Music Move You Reminder


Good morning peeps! Today we are expecting sunshine and and temps around 90 here in the midwest...can you say GORGEOUS?!!

I used a fabulous vintage digi collage sheet for the background on this ATC and I have to apologize because I don't remember where the collage is from....while cropping the picture I cut off the name of the web-site and deteleted the email that it came from....such a day!!! I then added a curvaceous(ly) shaped guitar... which is a real guitar that you can buy on-line! The musical note was stamped, fussy-cut and adhered. Lastly, a quick sentiment from Scrap-i-licious completed this quick, but not too simple, ATC.

Don't forget...you have until next Tuesday to join us at Wicked Wednesdsay with this week's Let the Music Move You challenge. Hope to see you joining us!
:Dxx

1 comment:

Rachel Parys said...

Great vintage card! Classy!