Jul 28, 2012

Wicked Wednesday Sugar and Spice Reminder


This ATC idea fell into my hands, literally! I opened the refrigerator door when something from the top of the fridge fell down and hit me in the head...it was a chocolate bar! But not just any chocolate bar, it was chocolate infused with chilies….mmm mmm mmm! One of my favorite flavor combinations! Wait a sec…..

chocolate (sugar) and chilies (spicy) = SUGAR and SPICE!!!

I used an image from the chocolate bar packaging for this ATC, along with a couple of clear cooking stamps. And yes…there is a chocolate chili cupcake recipe which you can find here.

Have a great Saturday and don’t forget you have until Tuesday evening to submit your ATC’s. It would be so much fun to have you join us at Wicked Wednesday for this challenge, Sugar and Spice!
:Dxx

6 comments:

eva said...

oh, interesting! never had a spicy chocolate bar before. fun ATC! that cupcake looks yummy!

Rachel Parys said...

Holy cow, would've never put those two together in a cupcake!! You're so wild! ;P Sweet card! (pun intended) In fact, I'm feeling a little hungry....

Beverly G said...

Well, who knew a chocolate chili cupcake, will have to give that a try. This one has been a stumper for me, still mulling.

Jenn Borjeson said...

OK now THAT is funny! I would try anything with chocolate. LOL This is awesome, Denice. :)

gobeagirl said...

Hi Denice. This is just too cute! I love sweet and spicy, but I can honestly say that I have never had chocolate infused with spice. Sounds devine. I also know that I won't ever get the chance to try it as Jerry (my Mexican husband)hates anything spicy. He eats tomato sauce on his tacos for goodness sakes. :O) Not kidding. So to purchase anything so yummy would just be a waist of money as I would be the only one that would try it. lol... Anyway, I hope you are doing good. I am trying to visit all my blogging friends as I have missed so much in this last week of no internet. Ahhhh lets hope it doesn't happen again. I was SO mad! I would have to be like you and bring my laptop to Hastings or work, but then I got so depressed that I decided not to bother. Silly me I know. Hugs, Lisa

Unknown said...

Super cute and what fabulous colours My hubby loves chillies I hate them , great work Denice well done Hugs Elaine