Aug 4, 2013

Coloful Anya

I thought I'd play along with a couple of my favorite challenge blogs when making this card for our God-daughter's upcoming birthday. Here's the inspiration photo Anyone For Anya posted for their Colorful Photo challenge.
 
 

I used Anya Lifts and colored her hair a gorgeous shade of purple for TGF's FFF Getting Wiggy With It challenge. I LOVE this challenge because it requires any TGF image colored with non-traditional hair colors...it's a little out of the box and a fun challenge!

In keeping with the inspiration photo I tried to use the 3 main colors I saw...yellow, blue, and purple. I think this fun and colorful leopard DP is a great choice and makes for some adorable balloons.

Speaking of balloons....the hubs and I went out to eat last night with some good friends and we went to a wonderful restaurant along the Fox River. All four of us agreed that it was the nicest evening of the summer, so we decide to sit in the outside dining area. Good food, great friends, and an unexpected hot-air balloon passing by.


I hope your day is filled with unexpected surprises!
:Dxx

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Anya's purple hair! It is so cool!

Blankina said...

Denice your card is amazing!! Love everything about it..
Goodluck at ANYONE FOR ANYA, please join as soon again,
Hugs AFA DT Blankina
( and your DT mate at YUMI FUMI HANDMMADE )

Rachel Parys said...

Soooooo cool! You totally rocked that photo challenge! Super cute!

jen evers said...

Really unique, superb card!

Grandma Bonnie said...

Denice, I love the paper and how you added the heart to match! What a great birthday card! Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Anyone for Anya!

Grandma Bonnie said...

Arghh, this is why I hate commenting on my phone, I miss the details, I see the "heart" is actually balloons! I'm so sorry! I still love the idea that you used the same paper and paper pieced them!