Happy Sunday! I have some mid-challenge inspiration to remind everyone that you still have time to join the Y&FH bi-weekly challenge, which is SO THANKFUL!!
And thankful I am! For my family who indulges me with soooooooooo much crafty time, for my DT families, and especially for my followers! I am truly appreciative of every one's love and support and always smile when I think of how blessed I am!!
Images are Fumi w/ Turtle and Chuckles w/ Gecko,
both of which are from the Y&FH Peek-a-boo Series.
Challenge #28 Details
- You can use ANY stamped image in the Y&FH bi-weekly challenges.
- As a bonus for using a Yumi and Fumi Handmade image, your name will be added a maximum of one (1) extra time after the last linked entry.
- All projects/cards must have a hand-colored image, "sentiment only" cards are NOT allowed.
- One (1) entry per person.
- All of the challenge rules can be found on their left side bar.
- The winner will receive a $10 gift certificate to the Yumi and Fumi Handmade online store. The Top 3 will receive a 10% discount code to be used in the Yumi and Fumi Handmade online store.
Good Luck to all!
How fun!! I like how you used the images without coloring them in, it looks really neat!!
This is soo cool!! I'm so diggin' your tags and all the fluffy pretty stuff you put on them. I also love that you didn't color, must have been a piece of cake to put together. I'll have to remember that!! Thanks for always making our stamps shine! ^.^
ps - sorry i'm a slacker this week! i'll do better next week! :)
Post a Comment