Apr 30, 2014

WW-ATC #134 Taurus

Wicked Wednesday has another fun challenge this week....simply called TAURUS.
I started by printing the Horrorscope - Taurus digi image by this week's sponsor, Delicious Doodles in red.
Ha ha...RED BULL...get it?!


 I thought the glowing red eyes fell into the "horror-scope" category and only wish I had better lighting so you would be able to tell the image was colored in pale green...very cool! 
Rub-ons, Gelatos, rhinestones, Copics, white and red gel pens, and alpha stamps were used.

You can see more inspiration from my  teamies and link your ATC HERE. Don't forget that this challenge runs until 7:00 pm EST next Tuesday evening.

*********
I'm slowly getting my crafty mojo back...I'm just not sure what direction it is taking me. Until I get it figured out, I'll just keep reorganizing my craft area.
Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

Blankina said...

Great work Denice!! LOve your colouring, hugs Blankina

gobeagirl said...

Hi Denice. I love your idea of the 'red bull' theme here and I can see the green coloring your are talking about. This is super cool looking drawing. As always I love the way your color your images up and this one is no different. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Hugs Lisa G

DonnaMundinger said...

REally love your coloring on this, De! Looks like a whole lotta mojo to me. xxD

Unknown said...

Creepy but looks awesome with the mixed media!