Jun 5, 2014

WW #`39 Add a Die-Cut

The Stamping Chef is this week's sponsor at Wicked Wednesday and I have to say I was surprised at how cute all of their images are....maybe because I was unfamiliar with their on-line store. But NOT anymore! 


Just look at this adorable Keep Buzzin' image....CUTE!
The challenge this week is to ADD A DIE-CUT to your ATC.


The two (2) larger skulls are from a verrrrrry old Cuttlebug die set called Ahoy Matey. I used the skull from the ship's mast, minus the crossbones. Years ago someone made me a bracelet with a charm that had the sentiment BE KIND...I still wear it , which must be the reason this sentiment came so easy for me?!! LOL!

You have until 7:00 pm EST next Tuesday evening to join us in this fun, fun challenge. The entire DT has found some creative ways to use die-cuts on their AWE-mazing ATCs, you can see them HERE.

Happy Thursday and remember,
BEE KIND!

5 comments:

Blankina said...

Great sentiment , always usefull.
Pretty image and great taste as usual, you make such orginal atc/tags.

HUgs Blankina

eva said...

so cute! love the image!

Sharon said...

This is great Denice - a fun ATC - love those skulls!!!

Rachel Parys said...

So awesome!! I love your style!!!

No mojo lately, trying to get back into the swing of things!!

Thanks for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

I love it! I love the floating skulls.