Sep 4, 2015

Happy Birthday Danni /Flutter By Hop

A few of us have gotten together to have a Flutter By Hop and to wish Danni, the owner of the late Flutter By Wednesday blog, a very happy and fun-filled birthday today! Keeping Flutter By Wednesday in mind, we have all created a little something for Danni and have added a butterfly or fairy to our projects.

I've never made a pocket letter before but have wanted to since the first time I saw one on blogland a couple months ago. I love the idea of filling them with some crafting goodies and a sweet treat (or two)...and then mailing it to a friend.  Such a cute idea, right?!! 


I used the adorable Flutterby Anya from TGF and added lots of sparkle on her wings! The pictures look foggy because...well, because it's hard to take a clear picture through a baseball card protector sleeve.


HOP LIST:
.......Denice.......

Anyone can join the hop and leave comments! Danni will be offering two (2) separate gift certificates to people who leave comments. You have until Monday, September 7th to leave your comments. The winners of the gift certificates will be announced Tuesday, September 8th on Danni's blog.

Happy Birthday Danni!! 
I hope your day is filled with all the flutter-bys your heart can handle!

16 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

Oh my goodness! That is ADORABLE! I love your color scheme!

Blankina said...

How sweet, lovely colours too, hugs Blankina

simplybren said...

Oh my goodness this is soooo fun. I had never seen this before... been out of the loop.... but I know who ever receives this will be doing the happy dance!TFS

Lynette said...

Wow - this is amazing! So very beautiful.

Rachel Parys said...

This is totally adorable! I haven't tried one of these yet, but now I am thinking I may have to give it a shot!! Great work!

Tiggerscraps said...

CUTE!!!! I love these pages but am at a total loss of where to start!

Sheri Gilson said...

This is ADORABLE! Love the sparkle!

Glittered Paws said...

LOVE it - have never seen anything like this before but what a neat idea. Really cute fairy and love her glitter wings.

Danni said...

Thank you for being in my Flutter By Hop!! I have seen these around blog land but didn't really know what they were!! What a neat idea and of course, yours is simply amazing!! How fun! You are just so creative!!

Harriet Skelly said...

Hi Denice! It's been a long time since FBW days!! I love this idea of pocket cards - very cool idea!! Hugs, Harriet

Unknown said...

Love this! What a great idea...im so behind...you are my inspiration to make something new like this!

Bea said...

Beautiful card-love the colors.

Txkickerbelle said...

Oh she is just so sweet! You did a fabulous job!

Nancy Thomas said...

Your pocket card is a fun idea and that center image is adorable.

Marji said...

This is super deee duper cute. I luv everything about this. Super cute image tooo. SO FUN!!!!

Leanne said...

Awww, this is awesome Denice!! I love the way you create, it's always fun to see the end design. I bet Danni loves this one!