Nov 12, 2008

Who doesn't love coffee?!!

Read no further if you don't LOVE coffee!!! LOL! I'm still in love with this cheap foam stamp and can't seem to stay away from it for very long. And then I remembered I had some small coffee/hot cocoa cup stamps, so I used them for the background on these cards. If you ever come to visit you might want to know that I take my coffee with soy and splenda! And I'm sending a big shout-out to Michele for her "cup of kindness" for sending me these cute coffee stickers....it's a shame they're not scratch 'n sniff because I love the aroma of coffee! I know, I know... Miss K will have something to say about scratchin' and sniffin'.... LOL!


1 comment:

Denice said...

Tracy said...
Can I pretend it's Chai or Hot Chocolate? :)

Those cards are ADORABLE!!!! You are SO talented! :)

November 6, 2008 6:16 AM


Pam said...
WOW!! Can I just say how much I love coffee, too??? And as far as scratch and sniff... there is an embossing powder that has the aroma of coffee... I've toyed around with the thought of buying some! (I've seen it at Archiver's here.) I LOVE the cards!!!! Great work, as always!!

November 6, 2008 6:47 AM


Christina said...
Wow I love the smell of coffe I just don't drink it! Unless its a starbuck peppermint mocha! These are awesome!

November 6, 2008 6:50 AM


Scrappinaway said...
Those are just so cute. I actually drink NOTHING that is hot. Great cards

November 6, 2008 8:23 AM


Michele said...
Glad you were able to put them to good use! :-)

November 6, 2008 6:43 PM


Christina said...
LOL I took today off. I have a huge Migraine!

November 9, 2008 6:16 PM


Christina said...
Just wanted to tell you I love the yellow so cheerful!Now you just need that brady bunch sunshiney day song on there!LOL

November 12, 2008 5:50 AM