Feb 17, 2009

Stamp to Lose Challenge February 15-21

I went with the first challenge this week: Stamp a card and then use watercolors to accent what you've stamped.

To be honest...I love this card, it's from the Glamour Girls clear set by Crafty Secrets. After stamping the image, I used my embossing pen and black embossing powder to highlight certain areas of the boa. I think the fibers add texture and extend the feeling that a real boa would have.




Thanks again for another fun and "funky" challenge Pam!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love thes images and you did them justice girl! Awesome!

Pam said...

OMG!!! Talk about really letting your talent shine through once again! You ROCK, Denice!! I love the card and I love the multiple techniques you used!! Thanks for sharing- and AWESOME work!!

vanron said...

You are AMAZING!!!!! I love this card!! Especially the way you did the boa!! You did it again!!!
Some day I will be saying I knew her when...

Michele said...

DARLING!!!! That is so stinky cool! You did awesome work on this!