Feb 15, 2009

Flowers and Meatloaf, but not together!

Again, I have to say lucky, lucky, blessed me! How in the world I found such a wonderful man I'm still not sure! But look what he brought home to me...a dozen red roses, and they are beautiful!


I tell you, nothing screams romance quite like a lopsided heartshaped meatloaf! It is a delicious recipe and when it's topped off with broccoli, potatoes, eclairs, and wine...well, let's say it was a wonderful dinner! Did I mention it was all by candlelight and the TV was turned off too?!!!


That wasn't the end of our evening! We then opened a chocolate covered bottle of wine and had strawberries. It couldn't get much better than this....right?!!!


Well, it did! We then proceeded to play the longest hand of Uno in history with the kids! After an hour of playing the same hand we all threw in our cards, we were no were being done and it was already 10:30 at night. We were laughing so hard you might have thought the wine had gone to our heads, but actually....I think it may have been that the kids had a tad too much chocolate during the day.

I hope all of you had a wonderful and blessed Valentine's Day, and you did something that made your heart smile!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like the best day ever! Glad you had a blast and wow chocolate wine!

~Karrilee~ from Abiding Love, Abounding Grace said...

I love you! You totally rock!!!
~Karrilee~