Jan 24, 2012

Be My Skully Valentine

Take some SEI doublesided DP, a doily, the Dilly Beans Sugar Skull digi image, a handful of blue Copics, Crystal Snow glitter, Glossy Accents, alpha stickers, and a die...that's all it takes to make a cool valentine's card for my oldest son. I just know he's going to love this!


I used Glossy Accents on the eyes and sprinkled a little ultra fine glitter over the top of them...so spooky cool! I cut two navy blue flowers using the Spellbinders Kaleidoscope Die, then layered and pop-dotted them...used the same DP to make a rolled flower. And in my usual fashion, I glittered the top of the flower and stuck a couple of heart shaped stick pins in it....and here you go.



I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Dilly Beans - Have the Blues
Totally papercrafts - Make your own flowers

Thanks for stopping by, it's fun chatting with friends...old and new!
:Dx
Denice

7 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Love, love, LOVE!!!!! I wanna case this! Great for your son, great for ANYONE! Thanks so much for playing with Dilly Beans. I didn't even come over here for that, though. Just checking you out again, LOL. Yeah, It's a bummer trying y read with IPads and such. I don't know why my blog background doesn't load on them. Lots of friends have told me that. Don't know what to do about it though. Happens even when I change it. xxD

Unknown said...

LOL WOW CREEPY & FUN. LOVE IT.

Jenn Borjeson said...

Ah - Denice, this is so cool!!! Love it. Thank you for joining our "have the blues" challenge at Dilly Beans. :)

Pam said...

I think this card is SO cool!!! Your son is bound to love this card! What a great work of art, Denice!! Love it!

Mette said...

Oh wowzer this is wonderful. I love that image and all the little details you have added makes it a work of art. Thank you for joining the Dilly challenge. Hugs, Mette

She's a Color Queen said...

This is marvelous!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!! We are so glad to have you join us at the Dilly Beans Challenge this week.

Buladi said...

What an absolutely precious card! love that image.You have done great job.I like your colors and cool paper.

Plastic Card
Plastic Card Printing