Jan 26, 2012

'Lil Red

After discovering the Wicked Wednesday ATC challenge blog last week...I'm hooked, these are so fun! The challenge this week is Fairy Tales/Nursery Rhymes and I hope I'm on track with this theme.

HaHa...I don't have a wolf or anything that even resemebles one...but I do have this set of fangs that gives the illusion of a wolf and makes me think...."What big teeth you have Grandma!"


The stamps I used were:
Tree - Recollections
Grass - The Rubber Cafe
Anya - The Greeting Farm
Fangs - Inkadinkadoo

I'm entering this in:
Wicked Wednesdays: #16 Fairy Tales/Nursery Rhymes

Hope you have a great day, thanx for stopping by!
:Dx
Denice

10 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

ROFL This is PERFECT, Denice, love it! I have this stamp, too, now you've got my wheels turning. I may have to make a Red Riding Hood ATC myself. Maybe we'll organize a swap one of these days, that would be fun too! Thanks so much for joining us again at Wicked Wednesdays. :)

Leanne said...

This is awesome Denice!! ATC challenge?! Cool!! Fantastic design and so fun!

BTW, I bet you will love ur Sister stamps. ;)

Pam said...

What scary teeth, indeed! Great work- I love it!!!

Lisa said...

Those fangs are such a clever touch, Dee! Super cute :)

Dr. Mary said...

Wow, I love how you colored your Lil Red image! Those fangs are scary :) but brilliant! Thanks for sharing with us again at Wicked Wednesdays...looking forward to more of your creations!

Sugar Cards said...

omg!!! you did such a great job!!!
The fangs are so scary! eeek!!
I wish I had that image of little red riding hood =)

Rachel Parys said...

I am so jealous! I love that little red riding Anya! Super cute card!!!

Sharon said...

This is so cute and perfect for our challenge at Wicked Wednesday!!! So glad you've joined us!

gobeagirl said...

Oh Denice I just love your little red riding hood themed card. I knew right away what you were going for. Great job my friend. Hugs, Lisa

Unknown said...

This is Flippin cool. I am seriously loving that