Aug 28, 2012

NOW is the time

Remember all those times you've said to yourself, "When pigs fly!"
Well....NOW is the time, and the pigs are flying, lol.

The FFF challenge at TGF is Paper Piecing this week, so I used this adorable image from The Sky's the Limit set along with a few scraps I had laying around for all of the pp....even the clouds have been pp.



This wonderful sketch is from Kim Yu's August Sketch #7 challenge and super easy to work with. I've actually made another card using this sketch but am holding off posting it...for a week or two, lol.

Lastly, over at the Anyone For Anya challenge they are looking for a card/project that is Inspired by Time and to be honest, it took me a few minutes to come up with this sentiment but once I did, it all fell into place quickly using some old alpha stickers and my Dymo label maker.

The DP is from the SEI Poppy line which,IMHO is a stunning line of paper. The clock was stamped with an older Recollections set then Glossy Accented, the balloons have a coating of GA also. I added a couple of stick pins, ribbon, and faux stitching to finish it off.

My favorite thing about this entire card? The pink ribbon and rick-rack
My least favorite thing? I shouldn't have glittered the clouds

Thanks for stopping by, it's always fun to sit with a cuppa and read your wonderful comments.
:Dxx

8 comments:

Rachel said...

SO CUTE! Love the pig and the sentiment you chose to go along with the pig flying! I personally like the glittered clouds, but that could be because I like seeing glittered things since I rarely use glitter myself due to the mess I inevitably make!

Unknown said...

How fabulous is this Denice well done , love that pigs little face Hugs Elaine

Leanne said...

Weeee!! So cute Denice! Love how you paper pieced and used Kim's sketch. Pretty awesome!
;)

Jenn Borjeson said...

OMG I absolutely love this! The glittered clouds are fabulous! :)

eva said...

what? i love the glittered clouds! and i love that piggy paper pieced like that. so adorable!

Rachel Parys said...

Cuuute! This is so fun! You rocked that sketch!

She's a Color Queen said...

Love the PIG!! I'm so glad you decided to play with us at The Greeting Farm FFF. Do you know about Anya Spies over on TGF forum at SCS? If not, you need to find out cause you just might be the next winner of a digital stamp from TGF!

Blankina said...

Fun card Denice...this paperpierced piggie is so cute!!And great sentiment idea...fun paper mix.

Thanks for being with us again,
ANYONE FOR ANYA DT Blankina