Oct 31, 2012

WW #56 Cover Your Head & Happy Halloween!!

 
****************************************
 Please scroll down for this week's FBW OPEN challenge. 
****************************************
 
Wicked Wednesday has a fun challenge that starts today and runs through next Tuesday evening which is called COVER YOUR HEAD....which includes things you wear on your head or in your hair, such as feathers, headbands, flowers. I used the Girls Gone Fishing image from Stitchy Bear who is our sponsor, and they are offering one random winner a $10 gift certificate to their store this week. SWEET!
 
 
After several failed attempts at a Shark Week theme I set everything aside and walked away from my craft area. I woke up in the middle of the night remembering I had fishing hook brads....perfect! I also used a measuring tape sticker because we all know how fishermen like to tell stories about the "big one" that got away...my dad fished for years so I'm familiar with like stories, lol!
 
I hope you find a few minutes in your day to join us in this super fun challenge, feel free to link-up HERE!
 
****************************************
 
 Happy Halloween! I love making small projects....little things I can make in a couple of hours and not have to think too much about. For some reason, I was able to make quite a few of those this Halloween. 

I love making treat bags and my kiddos love them too!

When I went to my sb'ing retreat a couple weekend ago, I made this fun and not too spooky wreath using Happy Hauntings, Chic and Scary, and Indie Art cartridges with lots, and lots, and lots of tulle tied around a wire wreath form.

(This took more than a couple of hours to make!)
 
Halloween stick pins inside handmade ATC boxes were sent to a few friends...I sure hope they like them!!!
 
 
 
Lastly, a couple of Halloween cards that I made for the kiddos using zombies and floating eyeballs. 



Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone stays safe and is blessed with more treats than tricks today.
:Dxx
 

5 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

WOW!!! These are the coolest Halloween projects ever!! I am so jealous!! Very cool work! Maddie and I were working on corner bookmarks for the kids in her class until late last night.(nothing like waiting until the last minute!)

jengd said...

These are all fabulous! LOVE the "floating" eyeball card!!!

Danni said...

Lots and lots of fun projects!!

Sharon said...

LOL Denice your "Fishing" ATC puts a smile on my face - just perfect embellishments too!!! And a belated Happy Halloween to you!!

Marji said...

THANK YOU I LUV MINE. Can't seem to open it. CAUSE I don't want to. Joe says to use them I said I am they are displayed on top of my crafting cabinet. DONT TOUCH. LOL. Thank you so very much I LUV The eyeball. Your so talented.