Nov 2, 2012

Baking Snowman Tag

Do you have a favorite time of day? Mine is in the morning after the kiddos go to school and I can sit back and enjoy a cuppa while taking a few minutes to think about my day and make my lists. I love my lists...just ask my family! This morning I decided to take a few minutes to combine a couple challenges, I only wish I had time to join more challenges but my lists seem to keep me overly busy!

With Christmas comes homemade goodies and how fun to add a handmade tag to go along with a couple of loaves of fresh baked breads or a tray of cookies...I also think this would be cute to use with a Hot Cocoa mix too! After paper piecing the apron, I used Copics to color this Baking Snowman image from Dilly Beans.  I then added some mesh bling, a stamped sentiment, and tied it all together with some tulle and twine.
 
 
Stamps
Dilly Beans: Baking Snowman
Bo Bunny: What you got cookin?
Stampabilities: Polka Dot Background

Challenges:
Dilly Beans: Anything Girl
The Kraft Journal: Bangles and Bows

Thanks for stopping by and leaving all of the comments that you do....just like home baked treats your comments are sweet and always appreciated.
:Dxx

7 comments:

eva said...

what a sweet tag! i love the tulle on top and of course the bling!

Kim said...

Great tag! Love the colors and the twine and tulle combo. Will be stealing that idea!!

Jenn Borjeson said...

What a sweet tag, Denice! Thanks so much for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

Rachel Parys said...

This is freakin' adorable!! OMG! I love the snow-woman, and the tulle through the top is the perfect touch! Awesome job!

Becky Garrison said...

I seriously love this tag! YOu did a great job coordinating all the colors ... just too sweet! Thanks so much for joining us this week at TKJ! Becky

~Tammy~ said...

This is super sweet! I love the fun colors along with the bling and fantastic embellishments! So happy you shared with us this week at The Kraft Journal!

DonnaMundinger said...

Adorable tag, De! Love the bright happy colors and it just screams "Yumbo" about what ever treat you're giving. thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. xxD