Feb 13, 2014

Happy Birthday Renate

Today, at Y&FH we are celebrating and wishing our very own Yumi (aka Renate) the happiest of birthdays!

Using a very cool idea from fellow DT member Sheena, the entire DT made a banner for Renate and every hour a different letter was posted until every letter was shown. You can see the numerous posts and banner HERE. I had the opportunity to make two of the banner pieces and am proud to say that most of the materials used were gifted to me by Yumi and Fumi. I thought it would be fun to incorporate them into the banner. 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY


I haven't had the opportunity to meet Renate, but if I ever get to California I will give her a holler and hopefully have the chance to chat with her. I'm guessing she really is as sweet and sincere in person as she appears to be through online correspondence.
******************
Renate, 
Sending my wishes for health and good cheer, and all things HAPPY!
Happy day, happy birthday!
xoxo
Denice

3 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! These turned out totally adorable!! Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's day!!

DonnaMundinger said...

What a fun idea! Your banner pieces are beyond gorgeous! I'm sure she's just thrilled. Happy V-Day, Chickie! xxD

Unknown said...

Totally ADORBES! I kinda wish I had bought some of these yummy stamps. I just never got around to it. Poo.