Mar 4, 2011
Award from Grace
Isn't this a fab award?!! Grace sent it my way and I have to say THANK-YOU! Even though she says she just started making paper crafts she's uber talented when it comes to card making and has a wonderful eye for color! If you get the chance, check out her blog...she's one to keep an eye on!
Here are the rules: Upon receiving this award I need to pay it forward to 8 others, and copy the award to the blog's side panel. Then write 8 little things about myself......so for those who received this award, you ladies have to do the same - hooray, let's all spread some love!
I know, I know...I'm supposed to pass this on to 8 blogs I follow but I don't think I could limit myself to just 8, so if you are reading this...please copy and paste to your blog...you are creative and talented and deserve this fab award!
In keeping with half of the rules, here are 8 things about me:
1) I'm 50+...only AARP considers me a senior...what's up with that?!!
2) I have 4 great kiddos
3) I live in the Chicago suburbs
4) I'm a "sample lady" at one of the local warehouse stores
5) I love EVERYTHING about paper crafting
6) I LOVE traveling with my hubby and kids
7) Dean Koontz books are my favorite!
8) Blue is my favorite color but I usually craft with green, put them together for aqua and I am one happy, happy lady!
Thanks for stopping by and even though I didn't put your name down as part of my 8, you know I thought of you and you were 1st on my list!