Mar 22, 2011

GFS - FFF - Monochromatic March Madness

I'm not too sure that this is monochromatic, but it is the best that I'm going to do for this week's challenge....as this card was 90% done when I saw the challenge. I decided that I loved the way this was turning out so much that I wouldn't "tweek" it just to fit the challenge rules...but am secretly hoping it is within the guidelines.

This gorgeous Fleur Anya is going to my niece who is making her 1st Holy Communion in a couple of weeks. I knew immediately she would be perfect as a young girl dressed entirely in white with her "veil" of flowers...again, the perfect image IMHO!



Anya is colored with Copics.
The paper is double layered with Nesties and embossed with one of the CB Asian folders.
Used a rub-on for the sentiment and cross.
Extras: Stickled flowers, a pop-dotted heart, pearls, and a bow.

Abundant blessings to our sweet Macala!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like it very much!!. Congratulations!

Michele said...

Perfect!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh this is sooo precious and PERFECT! Love that background too. I don't know why I resisted those Asian folders. They look great for all kinds of things. ADORABLE! xxD