Mar 17, 2011

Club Anya - Sketch Saturday - Sketch 59

This week's sketch:


Here's the card I made following the sketch, I used one of the three stamps from the Hats Off Anya set...itsn't she the cutest?!! I colored with Copics, dry embossed with my CB and sanded the embossing, and hand cut the border from pp. I also used Glossy Accents over the stickers on the metal brads...I think the BFF looks pretty cool and is perfect for the image.


Thanks for stopping by, and as you can see...I am still in love with these stamps and don't plan on giving them up for a while!

6 comments:

Amy said...

you are soooo talented!! I just love all your cards ;)

Marji said...

OMG Denice I just luv your cards. And those stamped images are just to die for. You do some awesome coloring. I just luv them.

Michele said...

Another adorable card! You are so awesome!!!!

Unknown said...

so cute! Love the letters and the coloring.

Tracy said...

You rock! :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Jeez, De! You must have as many Anya's as I have Nesties, LOL. she is just ADORABLE! The BFF IS perfect , the whole card is. And yes, you spotted the peelies! xxD