Apr 24, 2013

FBW #237 April Sketch

At Flutter By Wednesday we are using a phenomenal sketch by our own FBW Sketch Designer Kathy Curry for this week's challenge, and let me say that I think this is going to become one of my "go to" sketches. Not only is it easy to use, but also has fabulous results!
 
 
All you have to do this week is follow the sketch and add a butterfly or fairy on your project...it can't get much simpler than that!
 

The adorable image is Yumi with Birdie from Yumi & Fumi Handmade, a newer rubber stamp company that is having a fabulous month long giveaway that goes through May 3rd. If you get the chance, you should stop by this adorable site and see the wonderful stamps they offer...they're sure to bring a smile or two.

 
This week's FBW sketch challenge goes until next Tuesday evening, to see all of the details and to link your project, click HERE!
 
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a happy Tuesday!
:Dxx

9 comments:

Kathy said...

This is darling Denice! I need to buy some of those stamps, love what you've been doing with them. Great coloring, fun papers and love the bling, totally adorable.

Jenée said...

Such a cute card, Denice. I like the DP and all the embellishments. Nice and girly. The little image is darling. You've done another show-stopper, gal!

Rachel Parys said...

She is soooo cute! I really dig this layout too, I may have to case this! Very pretty!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous litle image Denice, love your take on the sketch,fabulous papers and colouring, so pretty.

Luv CHRISSYxx

jan farnworth said...

so cute very nicely done.

Danni said...

Super cute!! Love this!! Awesome job!

Lynette said...

Fabulous! I love your cute little girl and the pretty butterflies.

Leanne said...

Ahhhh!!! Love your card Denice!!! It's briiliant!
xxx

Cassie_lu said...

such a sweet card and I really like how you used the little butterflies outside of the image