Apr 7, 2013

Wishing Eva a Happy Birthday

 
I little birdie told me it was Eva's birthday today, and that her favorite colors are red, pink, and purple...what a smart and clever birdie, lol. Happy Birthday Eva!
 
I used one of the new images from the Peek-a-Boo series by Yumi and Fumi Handmade called Yumi with Birdie, which is just adorable. I couldn't resist using a freebie bird-day sentiment I found online.
 
Don't forget to head over to the Y&FH blog to wish Eva a happy and celebratory day. You'll also see some gorgeous creations from the Y&FH DT...all wishing her a happy, happy day!
 
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a great Sunday.
:Dxx  

4 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Way to use all her fav colors! This is so cute! I love the new images they just released, they are perfect for Spring/Summer!

eva said...

thank you denice! i love this image --it's my fav from the new release. and wow, all the colors look great together!

Danni said...

What a super cute card!! Just adorable!

Vee Cassidy said...

Such a lovely card. Vee xx