Apr 20, 2013

WW #80 Black & White and One Other Color Reminder

 
"What if it's not black and white, what if it's all gray?"
 
I'm not sure of the exact quote but this is very similar and it's how I've been feeling lately...and for someone who loves rules and structure, I started to panic the minute I heard it.  That's how I came up with this ATC.


This adorable image is My Heart Beats Only for You by Lacy Sunshine Stamps, who just happens to be our sponsor this week at Wicked Wednesday. The challenge is simple....use black, white, and one other color. You have until this 7:00 pm EST this coming Tuesday to join us in the fun ATC challenge...hope to see you HERE!

Thanks for stopping by,
Happy Saturday!
:Dxx

1 comment:

Rachel Parys said...

She is awesome!! I love how you "colored" the words, leaving them part red and part white! Super work!!