Dec 4, 2012

SCRSC94 Snow Challenge

I felt like Christmas had come a little early when I was asked to be the December Guest Designer for Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps this month...not only do they have some of the cutest images, but I get to hang out with a very talented DT for a couple of weeks. If you haven't yet, check out their  fun challenge BLOG to see some of the talent and cute images I'm talking about.

Today starts their brand new SNOW Challenge that will run  for the next two weeks. I used the adorable SCRS Snow Bunny Lucy image...she is just too cute with her furry hat and hand muff. Are you someone that wishes pictures would show off glitter better too?!! I know I am! All of the fur has been glitterfied with Ritz Superfine Glitter in Nuance Chaude...which has a gorgeous gold undertone that adds an extra shiny touch to every project.
 

scrsc94

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and hope to see you joining us for this fun and SNOWy challenge!
:Dxx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just gorgeous, Denice! Love the warm glow around her and all the sparkle! SO glad to have you joining us this month!

Rachel Parys said...

Very snazzy!! I love the gold tones, and that banner at the bottom is perfect! Great card!

Leanne said...

Pretty!! I love the colors and the layout, gonna have to case this sometime. Congrats on the GDT spot, they are a fun group to be a part of!
:)