Dec 15, 2012

Wicked Wednesday #62 Fairy Houses Reminder

It's time to put on your thinking caps, clip on some fairy wings, and sprinkle some glitter around the house because I'm betting you can come up with a wonderful and charming Fairy House  themed ATC!

Here's my take on this week's FAIRY HOUSE challenge that's going on at Wicked Wednesday. Our sponsor this week is A&T Digital Designs and they are offing the adorable Mushy House Mushroom image as this week's prize. I can't wait to see what you come up with, feel free to link-up HERE!


Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment, they are always appreciated.
:Dxx

3 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

She is a doll! I love the wings on either sides of the door too! Very pretty colors!

Jenn Borjeson said...

I love that you & Kim both made doors - how clever of you! This is totally adorable, great design! :)

gobeagirl said...

This is so so cute! I love your little fairy and her sweet little door. Great coloring my friend. I really came over to say thank you for always being so kind to me and leaving me such nice comments. I have been such a bad blogger and most days I am happy just to get a card loaded let alone leave anyone else any kind of love. So with that said I really wanted you to know that I do love that you always come over and take your time to leave me comments. Thanks so much my friend. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Hugs, Lisa