Dec 29, 2012

WW #64 Skulls & Skeletons Reminder


Nothing says HAPPY NEW YEAR like confetti and my personal fave...French Martini's!

This happy guy was a freebie I found at hellokids.com,  the confetti and martini are stickers, and the sentiment is from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps.

You have until 7:00 pm EST this coming Tuesday evening to join us at Wicked Wednesday for our Skulls and Skeletons challenge...feel free to link up HERE.

Thanks for stopping by, however you ring in the new year....I hope your celebrations are safe and happy!
:Dxx



3 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG!!! Super cute! Love the image. Hope your Christmas was great and if I don't get back here, Happy New Year. xxD

Kim said...

This guy looks so casual and ready for the NewYear! Hope you have a Happy New Year!

Rachel Parys said...

Ok, he's pretty funny! Great party card!! Hope you have a wonderful New Year's! Celebrating my oldest daughter's birthday, along with my dad's! Busy time of year for us!