May 22, 2013

FBW #241 May Sketch

Once again at Flutter By Wednesday we have a fabulous sketch by our own FBW Sketch Designer Kathy Curry and gosh, did I have a great time working with it! I have a feeling the rest of the DT enjoyed this sketch as much because they did such an awesome job with this week's challenge...so many fluttering butterflies and fairies!
 
  

This gorgeous image is by Magenta, and all DP is from my box of scraps. When I decided to finish the inside of this card, I also added a few Martha Stewart punched butterflies in yellow on the outside to the right side of this card...I sure wish I had taken a picture of it with the added butterflies because it really did add a bit of "pop" to this card. All in all, my mother-in-law loved this on Mother's Day!
 
As I said earlier, my teamies did an awesome job on this sketch which you can see while you're linking your challenge project HERE. This challenge runs thru 7:00 pst next Tuesday evening.
 
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave such sweet comments, they always make my day!
:Dxx

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I can only say wow! I love the colors and the image. This works all wonderfully together!

Rachel Parys said...

What great colors you used here! Very classy and pretty!!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous take on the sketch Denice, love the colours and sparkle so pretty.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jenée said...

Wow, what am amazing image. Great colors. Wonderful card!!

Danni said...

What an exquisite image!! Wow!! Awesome card!

Harriet Skelly said...

I love your take on the sketch Denice and that butterfly image is gorgeous!

Cassie_lu said...

great card and the image reminds me of a stained glass