May 25, 2013

WW #85 Song and Dance Reminder

 
My "ah, ha" moment for this ATC came when I received an invite to my niece's dance recital for this weekend....which reminded me that I had this adorable Dancing Delight image by Phindy's Place and  immediately knew she would be perfect for this week's challenge at Wicked Wednesday....Song and Dance!  I can't wait to see my niece dance, but I'll have to wait until the next recital because my daughter graduates from high school on the same day...woot, woot!! Just one more reason for us to sing and dance in celebration at our house.
 
This Wicked Wednesday challenge runs until 7:00 est next Tuesday evening, feel free to link your ATC HERE. If you're falling short on inspiration for this challenge, never fear....my teamies are sure to kick start any slacking mojo with their creativity HERE.
 
Thanks for stopping by on this busy, busy Saturday!

4 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

How fun is she with those flowers in her hair! Adorable card! Congrats on your kiddo graduating!! I will be a blubbering mess when my kids graduate! Lol!

Unknown said...

When I came to check your blog today I had no idea you'd show me how to fix my issue of coloring curly hair! Wow you're good! She is beautiful and I love the embellishment.

eva said...

such a sweet image and card!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Denice, First let me say Congratulations to your daughter. How exciting for you all. Second I have to tell you that this is just adorable! I love how you have colored her and I really like how you added the bling and all those extra elements. They just make the whole ATC without over powering. Great job my friend. I am hoping that after this week I will be able to get my chance to play with my stamps and Copics again. I am almost done with all these wedding invites and whatnot and I have to tell you I am going to be so so relieved when I am . =o) Hope you are doing well. Take care and have a great week. Hugs, Lisa