May 11, 2013

WW #83 Tarot Symbols Reminder

"The Sun is inevitable. We can always count on it to rise each morning. Even if we've had the most dark and despairing night we are able to derive confidence that this too shall pass when we see the sun lifting over the horizon." Tarotteachings.com

(The Sun, Arcanum 19 - Jane's Hermetic - 1991)
 
THE SUN 
Life
Energy
Growth
Clarity
Vibrancy
Understanding
Illumination
New Beginnings
Breaking Through

Wicked Wednesday is smack dab in the middle of their Tarot Symbol ATC challenge which runs until 7:00 pm EST next Tuesday evening...feel free to link your ATC HERE.
 
Lastly, I thought I'd share what my youngest found in the forsythia bushes yesterday...


Wishing you a bright and sunny Saturday!
:Dxx

1 comment:

Rachel Parys said...

That card is so cool! Such a fun theme!! That nest is amazing! I can't believe it's in your yard, me and my girls love finding nests!! Happy Mother's day my friend!!