Jan 18, 2013

FAN-tastic Yumi

This is a very simple card using Yumi and Fumi's Handmade Yumi with Fan image....isn't she just FAN-tastic?!! 

I was hoping to show off this gorgeous vellum paper by matting it with white card stock because I  wanted to showcase the multi colored pastel fans which are oh, so pretty....but I cut off most of the design! Grrrr, I need more paper and I  don't remember where I bought it.

Copics:
Hair/Shoes: E31, E33, E35
Skin: E00, E11, R20, R22
Eyes/Sash/Fan: BV000, BV00, E35, G21

A few more items used to complete this card are rhinestones, cherry blossoms, Lacey Squares die, Washi paper by Hanko Designs for the paper pieced kimono, and the sentiment was CG.

Thanks for stopping by and always leaving such sweet comments, they' are always appreciated.
:Dxx

5 comments:

eva said...

very pretty! love the frame!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh my gosh, this is just ADORABLE!!!

Rachel Parys said...

She is gorgeous! Love how you layered this!! Fantastic card!

Sharon said...

She is just gorgeous love how you have done the frame.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous... subtle colors ,cute image, I love it!