Jan 23, 2013

FBW #224 Sketch Challenge

This week at Flutter By Wednesday we are using a sketch by our own FBW Sketch Designer Kathy Curry, here's the sketch that the entire DT worked with:
 
FBW224
 

This adorable image is Boo and Snookie by A&T Digital Designs and was colored with Copics. 
The DP is by Christy Tomlinson. Mesh bling, EK Success Arch Scallop border punch, Nestie oval & oval scallop dies, white gel pen, CB Swiss Dots embossing folder, and a flower (shhhh.....stolen from my sister's stash) were all used on this card.
 
You have until next Tuesday evening to join us in this fun sketch challenge, and don't forget you need to have a fluttery butterfly or fairy on your project. For additional sketch inspiration and to link your project click HERE!
 
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave a comment, I love hearing from my bloggy friends.
:Dxx

10 comments:

Jenée said...

Beautiful, beautiful card! The little image is delightful and so well colored up. All elements are just gorgeous!

Rachel Parys said...

Very cool! I just saw this sketch, I'm gonna have to use it this week! Love the colors you used on this, they are perfect!

jan farnworth said...

such an adorable card i just love it.

Chrissy said...

So gorgeous Denice, how I love these images, [must go shopping]..fabulous colouring,love the embossing and papers and colours..gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

eva said...

awesome card! love the colors and that image!

Danni said...

Beautiful card! So neat with the image against the embossed background. Fabulous job!

Kathy said...

Love this image, the beautiful colors and your fab coloring. This is just amazing, love everything about it.

Jami said...

What a cute image! Great colors and love the embossed panel behind the image!

Cassie_lu said...

I really like how you backed the image on the dotted embossed oval

Marji said...

OMG This is the best yet. IS this mine. HA HA. So dang cute. I luv this image. My little elf wanna move into my garden I have plenty of slugs. LOL. CUTE!!!! luv it.