Jan 6, 2013

Y&F Challenge #9 Photo Inspiration

I have to say that the new year has been good so far...of course it's only Day 6, but it's much better than the last month and a half where everyone in my house had been sick and on antibiotics.  I'm enjoying being the January GD at Yumi and Fumi Handmade and just love these adorable little images. There's a new photo challenge that starts today and runs through February 2nd....I have to say that it was nice to break out some fun and fresh colors after making holiday cards for the past few months.

Here's the inspirational photo:


Yumi with Fan was paired with Prima Madeline DP, mesh bling, twine, buttons and a Viva Decor Paper Pen was used. I followed Jen Shults' DS82 for the sketch.



Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20, R22
Hair, Shoes: N1, N4, N8
Kimono, Fan, Sash, Eyes: BG10, BG15, R83, R85, G34

Feel free to link your creations HERE, and you can see the few rules and regulations to this fun challenge.

As always, thanks for stopping by and leaving such sweet comments!
:Dxx

8 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

What a great inspiration pic! You totally rocked it! She looks fantastic!

Leanne said...

Super cute Denice!! I love it!! Great job hon!!
:)

eva said...

she looks gorgeous! love the layout and the papers!

Danni said...

So beautiful! Love that mesh bling..so neat!

Mimi said...

fantastic card! she looks so cute! ;D

gobeagirl said...

Hi Denice, This is just beautiful! I really love that row of bling on your card. I can't say that I have ever seen anything like that. I also think that your coloring and the papers that you have put with her are just gorgeous! Hope you are having a great weekend. Hugs, Lisa

Unknown said...

It has been forever but had to pop in and say hi after I followed a link on pintrest and wound up on your site! I miss you and your blog!

Denice said...

So glad you stopped by, I hope you and your family are doing well!