Jan 2, 2013

WW #65 Fairy Happy New Year

******************************
Please scroll down for this week's
 FBW #221 Bring in the New .
******************************
Wicked Wednesday is ringing in the new year with another fun challenge: Fairy Happy New Year...how cute! Just like this adorable image from our sponsor this week, The Graphics Shoppe.

 
I've decided I'm going to make an ATC for every calendar month, and in December I can add little calendar pages to them for the coming year....if I so choose. It should be a fun project to work on all year.

You have until 7:00 pm EST  this coming Tuesday, which is plenty of time to sit and make a crafty little fairy ATC! We can't wait to see what you come up with....feel free to link-up HERE.
:Dxx

7 comments:

eva said...

how cute! great calendar idea!

Cassie_lu said...

cute idea and good luck with it :)

Danni said...

One of these days I really am going to play along with this challenge!! this ATC is just so cute and the calendar idea is so fun!!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Denice. This is just about the cutest little fairy I have seen. I love how it is sitting on that adorable mushroom and enjoying the new month of the year 2013. I like your idea and I may just have to play around with your idea. :O) Hugs, Lisa

Rom-a said...

śliczna praca, nie mogę się napatrzeć!
Najlepszego w Nowym Roku

Leanne said...

Cute!! I really love how you did the honeycomb embossing! It's like off the page. Cute image and gorgeous coloring. Fun idea to turn this in to a calendar. Those would be little itty bitty calendars. lol.
Happy New Year Denice!

CNG said...

Your articles make complete sense out of each topic.
Clickjacking