Jan 8, 2013

Happy Tuesday w/ Fumi Panda

I love having the wonderful opportunity to post every Tuesday  at Y&F H during the month of January, which IMHO is one of the best perks of being the January GD. I thought I'd share a card I made using Fumi Panda, a new stack of Pink Paisley Secret Crush DP I bought last week,  and Jen Shults' DS#83.


If you were a mouse sitting in the corner of my craft area while I made this card, this is just a few of the comments you might have heard me saying out loud to myself....

"Grrrr...I only own a handful of border punches, where did it go?!!"
"SA-weet paper...I love this pink stripe!" 
"I LOVE this Washi tape...I wonder if Michael's has more?!" 
"!@$%*!!#*?!...why can't I tie a bow?"
"I need more heart buttons."
"Pandas don't have pink bellies, I wonder if anyone will think she looks like a cow?"

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20, R22
Hair: R08, YR16
Eyes: G24
Costume: N1, N4, N8, R000, R81, R83, Silver Spica


In case you're looking...Deconstructing Jen is have a DT call using the sketch that I used for this card, you can check out all of the details HERE.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving such sweet comments, they always make my day!
:Dxx

8 comments:

eva said...

hahaha! you are so funny! no, she doesn't look like a cow and i can't tie bows either which is why i got one of those bow maker thingys. awesome card!!

Thanh Vo said...

What a sweet card, Denice! No, she definitely doesn't look like a cow! LOL Too funny.

Leanne said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! She does not look like a cow. She looks adorable with her pink belly. hehehe, I had a really nice chuckle while reading your post. Unfortunately I know how to make bows, I don't like those bow makers! Would have loved to have been the fly on the wall during your convo. Ca-ute buttons and papers. Fumi Panda looks adorable!! Great card, especially using the DS.
Have a great day!!
:)

Danni said...

You crack me up! This is just adorable! You rocked the sketch! I have a bow easy and after watching some videos by Suzanne Dean on youtube I can finally use it...sort of!
Great card!

tracey said...

Hey Denice. Gorgeous card. She's definitely not a cow.

Jen Shults said...

LOL, WELL.... I only thought she looked like a cow AFTER you mentioned it, hehe. I have that washi tape too... I never use it but I should and I need more heart buttons too! You are too funny! And your card is ADORABLE! LOVE this! Thanks for joining us at the Deconstructed Sketch!

Jami said...

loved reading your post...made me giggle! I too adore those papers, and your coloring is beautiful! I don't think she looks like a cow at all! :)

CNG said...

It feels awesome to read such informative and unique articles on your websites.Clickjacking