Jan 2, 2013

FBW #221 In with the New

In with the New is the theme over at Flutter By Wednesday this week....new babies, new jobs, new houses, the new year...so many reasons to celebrate! With that said, I hope the new year brings you numerous reasons to celebrate new beginnings, and may all of those beginnings be blessed and bring you abundant joy.
 
 
This adorable image is Over the Rainbow from ADFD which I paired it with Graphic 45 Little Darlings DP. I didn't feel the need to add too much more besides a little bit of mesh bling and a few buttons. I love how quickly this card went together!
 
I hope you get the chance to join us with our first challenge of the new year at Flutter By Wednesday...feel free to link up HERE.

Wishing you a happy and healthy 2013!
:Dxx

9 comments:

Chrissy said...

Awww..gorgeous image Denice, fabulous colouring and love the papers, they are gorgeous...beautiful card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Michelle VP said...

How precious and sweet, Denice. Such perfect papers and bit of bling. Happy New Year! :)

~Tammy~ said...

This is so sweet! Love the row of rhinestones too!

Lynette said...

So sweet, Denice! Love the pretty paper and your embellishments.

Danni said...

This is darling and just so precious!

Harriet Skelly said...

Denice that image is precious and I agree - the papers and beautifully colored image stand on their own!

Leanne said...

I agree, this is precious (and not with the wicked voice of Gollum I might add) hehehe..
very sweet and adorable.
Happy New Year!

Kathy said...

Oh my gosh, this is just darling. LOVE this image (need to go buy it). Such gorgeous soft coloring.

Jenée said...

This is such a sweet, sweet image that you've used, and the butterfly and baby DPs are fantastic. This is a gorgeous card.