Jan 9, 2013

FBW #222 Open Challenge

Happy, fluttery Wednesday! 

Over at Flutter By Wednesday we couldn't have made it any easier for you to join us this week, as our challenge is an OPEN challenge...all you have to do is have a butterfly or fairy on your project. To sweeten the pot, we have a wonderful sponsor this week, BUGABOO....and one lucky Mr. Linky winner has the opportunity to win 7 digi images from BUGABOO.


I totally cased this shaker card from Karen's Simply Frenzied Blog which you can check out HERE,  it is such a cute idea and needed repeating. The image is Tooth Fairy Asleep by Bugaboo, the DP is Shine On by Basic Grey, and I also pulled out  a small IO Shake-it Pouch to house the quarter. After I glued it all together it occurred to me that I should have added some glitter and microbeads to the shaker part....next time, right?!!

Feel free to link-up your project by Tuesday evening HERE. If you're looking for some SWEET inspiration you should check out what my fellows teamies have come up with...I know they always inspire me!
:Dxx

8 comments:

Kathy said...

Fun card! Love the tooth fairy and the little pouch. Super cute.

jan farnworth said...

wonderful tooth fairy cad you did a awesome job on this.

Danni said...

How clever and oh so creative! Awesome card!

Cassie_lu said...

love the idea for this card and the cute little toothfairy is perfect.

Jenée said...

Such a delightful card, and what a smart idea for someone who has just lost a tooth. Well done!

Lynette said...

What a cool idea and an adorable image! Looks great the way it is, but I agree - a little glitter and microbeads would be a fabulous touch.

Chrissy said...

I think it is a fabulous idea too Denice..fabulous shaker card, love the cute tooth fairy...so sweet..[sweet..lol..sweet tooth..]

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jenn Borjeson said...

Awwww - adorable!