Jan 9, 2013

WW #66 - It's a Jungle Out There

**************************
Please scroll down for this week's FBW #222 OPEN challenge
**************************
 
Rawrrrrr! It's a jungle over at Wicked Wednesday this week....so pull out your Jungle and/or Safari themed crafty items to create an ATC we're sure to go wild about!


This adorable lion image was provided by DRS Designs who is our sponsor this week....it reminds me of Mufasa and Simba from the Lion King. It was colored with Copics, glitterfied, and then some hand drawn hearts were added. The sentiment is from M's $1 bin.

You have until 7:00 pm EST next Tuesday evening to join us! Are you wondering what an ATC is or what Wicked Wednesday is all about....you can check it out  HERE.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave such sweet comments...they always make me smile!
:Dxx

4 comments:

eva said...

this is so cute! love the sentiment too!

gobeagirl said...

Oh my friend, I just had to come over again and tell you that you are just AWESOME! Did I mention just how AWESOME you are? Well, that is exactly what you are. lol.... I tried your idea with the google chrome and omg my friendm I am so happy I can finally load my pictures again. :O) Now all I have to do is make some cards. lmbo! Now, I just need to tell you how adorable your sweet little card is. Love your coloring as well. Have a great Sunday. Hugs, Lisa Again, thanks so much for the tip!

Jenn Borjeson said...

So super cute, I'm so glad you're part of my team! :)

CNG said...

The matter that you provide is worth our time and energy.Clickjacking