Jan 19, 2013

WW Embellish-it Reminder

Can you guess how many hearts are on this ATC?!  There are a total of 24 hearts, and actually it would be 25 if you count the shadow to the embossed heart. I think it's fair to say that I have embellished this ATC thoroughly.


While making this ATC I found another use for my Copics...this little clear heart stamp fit perfectly on the end.


Please join us this week at Wicked Wednesday for our Embellish-It challenge...you have until 7:00 EST this coming Tuesday. Feel free to link your ATC HERE!

As always, thanks for stopping by!
:Dxx

8 comments:

Thanh Vo said...

Gorgeous work, my friend! I love all the different layers and embellishments!

Rachel Parys said...

How sweet is this!! Awesome pink and red shades! This is too cute!

Kim said...

Love all of the layers on this! Gorgeous as usual my friend!
Kim

Sharon said...

Wow love all the hearts on this Denice looks fantastic!

Danni said...

That's a lot of hearts!! So cute! and how clever to use your copic to put the stamp on!

DonnaMundinger said...

Sooo adorable! Amazing what you can pack into such a small space. I adore this, Denice! xxD

Unknown said...

Way to use that copic as a stamping tool! LOL love it you always have amazing creations.

Jenn Borjeson said...

LOVE the layers and all of the depth on this. You rock. :)