Jan 29, 2013

I Mustache U...

It might be hard to recognize these two girls because they're incognito, but......I'm guessing we all know who they are, right?!!  
 
  
The adorable Yumi and Fumi are some of the cutest gals around and I always giggle when I see them as I find their smiles infectious! (I just read on the Y&F FB page that these two are on sale at the Y&F online store for 30% off until Jan 31st....grab 'em while they're in stock.)
 
As soon as I saw this fab DP I  knew I had to make a fun card with these two girls being silly, as BFF's tend to do often. 
 
 
Inside of card:


I think everyone has had some kind of fun with this mustache fad in one way or another and I'm going to miss it when it's replaced by a new trend. My own family used pig snouts instead of mustaches during a recent family gathering for our annual Rib Fest and I'm guessing the margaritas and sangria made us all think it was funnier than it was?!! Nah, the snouts were hilarious and even my mother-in-law was caught wearing one.


I've really enjoyed spending my Tuesdays as the January GD at Y&F H this month! Thanks for the sweet and encouraging comments.
:Dxx

DP: Kiss Me by Bella Blvd, Copics, Momento, White & Black Gel Pens, I am Roses, Viva Decor Pearl Pen, Dymo Label Maker, misc. alpha stickers and hearts

7 comments:

My Scrap Diary said...

This is beyond cute!!!! I love it! I'm so digging all the elements you have going here.
And Rib fest, omg!!! I have been craving for the longest. Now I really must make it happen and get some. Thanks Denice hehehehe
XxJess

Thanh Vo said...

LOL!!! I can't wait until Leanne and Renate see this! They're going to love it as much as I do. SO FUN!

Kim said...

Too cute! I love the 'staches on these two cuties. And I love the design of the card. I did the staches for my youngest's class photo. The kids LOVED it and were so excited when I told them they could keep them!! But I like the pig snouts too. Hmmm... I see birthday photo booths with them!
Kim :)

Jenn Borjeson said...

These are SUPER cute - I wish they did digi images! :)

eva said...

too funny! it made me laugh! and the pig snouts too!

Rachel Parys said...

Too funny! I passed up a mustache die the other day, think I am going to have to go back and get it, my 8 year old thinks they're hysterical! Cute card!

Leanne said...

One of the coolest/cutest cards ever!! Thanks for making me and everyone else smile!!
Mustache U!!
;{) (supposed to be my mustache face! lol)