Jan 12, 2013

WW #66 It's a Jungle Out There Reminder

There are still a few more days to join this week's It's a Jungle Out There challenge at Wicked Wednesday. So many animals and so many ideas come to mind for this challenge....I bet you can think of one or two.


I used a coloring page, Copics, scrap paper, and TH Distress Stain in Frayed Burplap to make the spots.  Wicked Wednesday's challenge goes until 7:00 pm EST this coming Tuesday evening. We'd love to have you join us, feel free to link up HERE

Thanks for stopping by, hope you can join us!
:Dxx

4 comments:

gobeagirl said...

Hi Denice, this is just adorable. I love how you have made his spots. That is such a great idea and I love the effect. Hope you are having a great weekend. Hugs, Lisa

Rachel Parys said...

Very cool!! I wish there were more giraffe stamps out there, I love them. Awesome job!!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Love this, as always. Your coloring and creativity always blow me away. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this information its really nice.
Clickjacking