Jan 12, 2013

WW #66 It's a Jungle Out There Reminder

There are still a few more days to join this week's It's a Jungle Out There challenge at Wicked Wednesday. So many animals and so many ideas come to mind for this challenge....I bet you can think of one or two.

I used a coloring page, Copics, scrap paper, and TH Distress Stain in Frayed Burplap to make the spots.  Wicked Wednesday's challenge goes until 7:00 pm EST this coming Tuesday evening. We'd love to have you join us, feel free to link up HERE

Thanks for stopping by, hope you can join us!


gobeagirl said...

Hi Denice, this is just adorable. I love how you have made his spots. That is such a great idea and I love the effect. Hope you are having a great weekend. Hugs, Lisa

Rachel Parys said...

Very cool!! I wish there were more giraffe stamps out there, I love them. Awesome job!!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Love this, as always. Your coloring and creativity always blow me away. :)

Mike Tyson said...

Thanks for sharing this information its really nice.