Oct 2, 2013

FBW #255 Open/Your Favorite Thing

Is it Wednesday already?! Time seems to be flying by...especially since I've been out of town the past two weekends. I definitely had fun during my weekends, but I always feel like I'm playing "catch up" for a couple of days afterwards. I will get to everyone's blogs to leave a comment or two soon...I promise!!!
 
*************************
The challenge at Flutter By Wednesday this week is Open with a Twist of adding one of your favorite things on your project....FUN, right?!! Maybe one of your favorite things is reading, or daisies,  or sitting at the beach....just make sure you've included a butterfly or fairy on your project.
 
Looking at my tag, can you guess which is one of my favorite things?
 

All DP's are nameless scraps. The image is from Stampingbella. Mesh bling, MS butterfly punch, Viva Décor pens, twine, tulle, and ribbon were used to complete this tag.

Challenge #255 details:
  • FBW challenge #255 is Open with a Twist: Add one of your favorite things, just make sure you have a butterfly or fairy on your creation
  • Once you've made your NEW creation, please leave a direct link in the InLinkz which you can find HERE
  • FBW reserves the right to remove any links not linked properly or that are deemed inappropriate by the blog owner
  • Enter your link before midnight (PST next Tuesday, October 8th, 2013)
  • Every challenge with 100+ entries will have a prize
  • Have fun!
*************************
Did you know that FBW is having a DT call?
 
Due to various reasons, FBW has lost several members of the DT lately
and Danni is hoping to add 2-3 more people to the team.
You can check out all of the details and DT responsibilities HERE.
Good luck to all who apply! 
:Dxx

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmmm can I join you? Lol fabulous!

Jenée said...

Oh my, this tag is just beautiful. The colors are gorgeous. Wonderful DT project, girl! {heart}it!

Danni said...

Love this!! So pretty and fun!!

Rachel Parys said...

Gorgeous!! I love making tags, but then I don't know what to do with them! lol! Another great color combo!!

Kathy said...

This is so sweet. Love the soft colors. Fun image, too.

Harriet Skelly said...

I love that color combination on this fun tag! Well done!

Chrissy said...

Super tag Denice..love the colours and strips of DP's..the image is good one too...made me very dry..

Luv CHRISSYxx