Oct 5, 2013

WW #104 Voodoo Dolls/Stitching Reminder

I've been running behind with everything lately...or so it seems! I wasn't able to partake in Wednesday's WW post but there's no way I was going to miss our Saturday Reminder post, especially with this week's fun challenge theme: Voodoo Dolls/Stitching.
 
This is what I came up with using the image Stitchy Doll 3 that was provided by this week's sponsor, Smeared Ink.
 
 

After coloring the image with Copics, I outlined it with a charcoal pencil, added Gelatos to the background, used white and black Signo pens, and applied a rub-on. The sentiment is from
a Crafty Secrets set. I really enjoyed making this ATC and had to make a mental note to quit adding to it.

Feel free to join us at Wicked Wednesday with your ATC creation(s), which you can link HERE...but it must be entered by 7:00 pm EST next Tuesday to qualify for this week's prize.
 
Thanks for taking the time to stop by,
your comments make my day.
:Dxx

2 comments:

Blankina said...

Spooky...
Hugs Blankina

Rachel Parys said...

So creepy and cool!! This image is very unique!! Love how you colored this up!