Oct 7, 2013

Halloween Tag

A question was posed to me the other day...what do I do with all of the tags I make? Most of them are used as tags, but with the finished size almost always being 3 1/4" x 6 1/4" I have lots of room to make them into projects.  I decided to turn this darling tag into a mini-accordion book.
 

The scroll fence image was stamped at a friend's house a couple of years ago and has been sitting in my Halloween stash....same for the sentiment. The digi image is Hallo Bride by The Greeting Farm. All faux stitching is from the Sew Special Crafty Secrets clear stamp set.
.

I added journaling tags, twinchies, stickers, images, embellies, and tulle. One of my favorite things about this mini are the stickers which were leftovers from my work place a couple of years ago. Even though they were freebies to everyone who visited my cart during the cold and flu season, not even the kiddos wanted these Mucinex Man stickers. Think about it....think about it....now say, "GROSS!!!!" I'm more than happy to pass a few of these stickers on, lol!

 
Most of the DP was gifted to me last year and is Jenni Bowlin and Paper Studio, actually most of the embellies and sentiments have been gifted over the years. I love decorating and creating for Halloween yet seldom buy items for it.

CHALLENGES 
Anything But a Card: #28 Orange and Black
My Sherie Crafts: #120 Stitch Time (I hope faux stitching is okay!)
Stamp & Create: October - Fall or Halloween
The Greeeting Farm: FFF - Terrific Tags

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave such sweet comments, they always make my day.

13 comments:

eva said...

you are so funny and this is amazing!! love it!

Blankina said...

wOW, HOW ORIGINAL!! I LOVE THE IMAGE AND COLOURS DENICE AND A LOT OF GREAT DETAILS..WONDERFUL TAG!!

hugs blankina

chrissie said...

Fantastic work on this project--so much to admire

Chrissie x

Rachel Parys said...

Get out of town!!! I LOVE this!! I am so going to copy you! Fantastic project!

~Karrilee~ from Abiding Love, Abounding Grace said...

I LOVE this De... I am not big on Halloween either and rarely ever bought supplies for it - but this is so adorable - and I LOVE the transformation from tag to mini! (You know how I love Mini's!)

Sheri said...

the book is so cute. love the greeting farm stamp you used. thanks for playing in ABAC challenge

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

What an interesting Tag/mini book Denice!Thank you for joining in at Anything But A Card this challenge.

P.G. Lamb said...

What a beautiful tag book! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts.

Iris said...

So cute.

Sarah said...

Great album! Very fun project! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

Marji said...

OMG what an awesome Idea. I luv this. and I luv your halloween projects. They are so fun. YAY.

Raquel said...

WOW! This is amazing! I love what you've done with all the tags and each is an awesome tag on its own


Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts

Sugar Cards said...

congratulations denice!!!
you were featured at TGF this week =)
xoxox