Oct 9, 2013

WW #105 Cute and Creepy

****************************
Scroll down or click HERE for this week's
FBW #256 RECIPE challenge
****************************
 
Our sponsor this week at Wicked Wednesday is Dilly Beans...who has the sweetest and funkiest images which are more than fitting for this week's Cute and Creepy challenge.
 
Clowns are fun when we're kids and see them at parades and circus', but as teenagers we all make the mistake and watch the movie Killer Klowns from Outer Space!!! And from then on we never look at clowns the same again because we really know that they're just plain CREEPY!!!
 

Dilly Beans #268 - Clown, washi tape, a MS border punch, Copics, embossing powder, DI's, and a sequin were used on this ATC.

We'd love to have you join this creep-tastic challenge at Wicked Wednesday...just make sure you have your ATC linked by next Tuesday at 7:00 pm est.

Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

cass said...

Perfect for the Wicked Wed ATC Challenge,cute and creepy, spot on. Love it.

gobeagirl said...

Hi Denice. Yep you sure have nailed the creepy on the head with this one. :O) I know this sounds weird, but I really love this creepy ATC. That clown freaks me out, but you have colored him to perfection and I really love the punches behind him. You sure did get depth on this. LOVE IT! I am still looking at it to find that Washi tape. Will you let me know where it is? lol... Have a great day. Hugs, Lisa

Rachel Parys said...

And the creepy clown from Poltergeist!! I was laughing, watching The Goldbergs the other night, and the son had seen that movie! I think it scarred many of us in the 80's! So on that note, I must say cute...with a side of creepy!!!

eva said...

wow, this really is creepy cute! love the hair on the clown!