Oct 23, 2013

Y&FH and Perfect Paper Crafting Blog Hop

Happy Wednesday! Today Yumi & Fumi Handmade is teaming up with the talented DT from Perfect Paper Crafting, the makers of the Perfect Layers rulers, for a fun-filled and creative blog hop.  If you just hopped over from Pam's blog then you are on the right track.  If you stopped here just to say "hi" but want to get in on the fun, all you have to do is start at Laura's/Perfect Paper Crafting blog which is the first stop of this hop.  The hop line-up, along with your next stop is at the bottom of this post.

There are some wonderful prizes being offered during this hop, Perfect Paper Crafting is giving away a very generous $50 gift certificate to one lucky hopper and Y&FH is giving four (4) single stamps from their Kigurumi series (a value of $40) to 4 lucky hoppers. Great prizes indeed! All you have to do to be in the contest is to leave a comment on every one's blog, it's that easy and you have until Oct 28th, 12am PST.

The DT from both teams are featuring the Y&FH Kigurumi images and using a Perfect Layers tool on their blogs.  My project allowed me to used the Perfect Layers tool quite a bit and to be honest....ever since using it for this project I keep grabbing it for all of my other projects, as I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE precise and even matting.


Top 10 reasons you're DINO-MITE
using Yumi & Fumi Handmade Chasezilla
 and Perfect Layers rulers in sizes 1/4", 1/8" and 1/16"
 

These tags were stamped with Chasezilla in various colors...
then matted perfectly using the 1/8" edge on Perfect Layers Ruler #1.



I hope you're having fun seeing these adorable Kigurumi kids used in various ways, along with seeing just how awesome the Perfect Layers tool is...it really does give every project a professional look!  

 Time to hop on...

Denice - You are here
 
Whew, lots of pictures....thanks for hanging with me through them all! 
Happy Wednesday, thanks for joining us!
:Dxx

30 comments:

Leanne said...

GET OUT OF TOWN!!! OMG Denice this is sooo COoL!!! I love your creativity and how fun this project is! Whoa!! Can't stop looking at all the details. This is amazing!! You rock and I'm so happy you love the tools, they are a great addition aren't they?! Wow, this is fantastic!!
^.^

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling image- your coloring is beautiful! Love your book pages and the tags- alot of work but a fab result!!!

hapagirlren said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! SERIOUSLY?! WOW! I had the same reaction as Leanne!!! WHUT!?! LOL! This is freakin ahhhhmazing! I'm gonna have to come back and look again after work :) But way to get my blood circulating early this morning...I am awake and inspired!

Danni said...

You are simply amazing! Wow, wow, wow!! This is awesome!! you rock!

RiNNE said...

Wow wow wow!! I just looooooove your projects!! That book and bookmarks are AMAZING!! My son is dressing up as a dinosaur for Halloween!!

Rachel Parys said...

So darn stinkin' cute!! I love the bright colors!! You totally rocked this!

She's a Color Queen said...

WOWEE, this is marvelous!!! I absolutely LOVE it!

CarlavdM said...

Oohhh my goodness, what a great booklet you have made.
I like all the pages you have made with the tags in it and even the ribbons match....great job!
And these rulers are handy for sure!

Unknown said...

Stunning! OMG I love this!

Unknown said...

Enabler did the hop and now I want some for Xmas!

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, this is amazing. I just love the cute image and those pages are so fun.

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

super fun project!

eva said...

wow, unbelievably awesome!! this is so awesome! you are so awesome! i love this! i wanna copy it!

kanatanewf said...

Oh My Goodness! Over the TOP!!! Love the project and it definitely showcases the accuracy you can achieve in your mats.

Lisa T said...

Ooh what a cool little book! Love all the tags.

Jenée said...

HA! What a cute image and fantastic projects you've put together with it. Way to go, girly. Shows off the new released image wonderfully.

Cheryl W. said...

Oh, my gosh - what a great idea! This would take some time, but it's so worth it.

Iris said...

Love the little Dino guy and the bright happy colors of your card.
isoscia at aol dot com

M DelValle said...

Wow, amazing project!! Love your coloring! Such bright colors!!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

very cute.

Indy's Designs said...

This is such a great project!

Colleen said...

Your project is awesome. I love all the detail that you put on the cover and on each page.

Patti J said...

Amazing project! That would have taken me forever! Beautifully done :-) its been fun hopping with you!

lindaplus3 said...

Terrific job,,,, so talented :)

Kristie Maynard said...

Oh is this just too cute or what?!?!? LOVE it! Thanks!

Blankina said...

What a great little notebook!! Super job, this perfect layers tool should be great for me as I always cut "not straight"..Santa!????

Hugs Blankina

Carmen said...

What a great project. I love this album... Very inspiring.

Unknown said...

OMG! What a DINO-MITE Project!! Loved everything about it!! Totally Floored Denice! You are such a Dino-mite crafter lol! Have a nice day!

Janis said...

Wonderful job on the fun and colorful mini!!!
<3 J

Anonymous said...

What a great sentiment! And the dino character is such a cutie!