Oct 19, 2013

WW #106 Get Goth Reminder

Reminder?!! I can't blame you for your confusion as I never posted my GET GOTH ATC on Wednesday....but here are both Wednesday and Saturday creations using images from this week's sponsor.

Stitchy Bear Digi Designs: Skull diva
 Stitchy Bear Digi Designs: Goth Ball
 
This fun challenge runs through 7:00 pm EST next Tuesday evening, you can link your ATC HERE and see some of the ATC's my fellow teamies posted...all I can say is WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!
 
***********************

On a side note....I drove the 10 hour round trip to bring my daughter home for fall break yesterday and this is the 1st time she's been home since school started in August. I brought a friend along and what a fantastic day...giving my daughter a hug, great conversation, the trees turning along the Mississippi, a gorgeous sunset....a good day indeed!

Wishing you a happy Saturday!! 

4 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Yay!!! So glad you are getting some mom/daughter time!! Have fun!!

Love these images! I have never seen these before, and my daughter would love them! Both of these turned out awesome!!

Kim said...

Twi great ATCs! I love the eyeliner... so reminds me of the 80's! And I want to know how you did the layering on the Glam Goth one.
Have fun with your girlie! :)
Kim

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I have got a day to play...maybe maybe?